Villa Charities Inc. is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator (6-month Contract), to provide support to the Human Resources department in the areas of administration, recruitment, on-boarding, health & safety, and learning & development.
- Recruitment, Selection and Hiring: creates job descriptions and postings, posts vacancies, conducts reference checks, prepares hiring documents and tracks critical dates
- On-boarding and Off-boarding: oversees the on-boarding of new employees; conducts orientation sessions on HR matters and arranges other orientation sessions; ensures employees take appropriate training; coordination of online access to HRMS and time & attendance; conducts exit interviews with departing employees
- Health and Safety: Assists with updating the Joint Health and Safety committee boards to ensure compliance; an active member on the JHSC; completes safety report tracking, ensure monthly site inspection are completed; ensures incidents reports are completed and Form 7 submitted to WSIB.
- Employee benefits: Enrolls eligible employees into the group health/dental/insurance plans; ensures enrollment for athletic membership
- Policies and Procedures: Reviews current policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current legislation and best practices; provides recommendation for policy updates.
- Employee Satisfaction: Assists with Employee Engagement Survey administration and action plans follow
- Employee Relations: Responds to in person, telephone and email inquiries to provide employees with general information on corporate policies and procedures
- Other related responsibilities as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- A diploma or degree in Human Resources Management with at least 2-3 years experience
- CHRP Designation an asset
- Knowledge of employment law and best practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to collaborate with team
- Strong organizing, planning and implementing skills; ability to multi-task and maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional commitment to customer service, highly proactive and accountable, with a strong sense of urgency.
- Previous experience working with ADP Workforce Now will be an asset
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields