- Plans, organizes and facilitates orientation sessions for all newly hired employees.
- Ensure that Tenant Companion Minimum Requirement Standards are current.
- Responsible for all educational needs of the staff, within a team framework.
- Review all material with Resident Service Manager and receive approval from Executive Director.
- Documents all educational sessions and the attendance of employees.
- Attends and coordinates educational sessions and conferences as requested by Management.
- Will be part of a discussion regarding yearly educational goals and future educational needs.
- Provide weekly goals and updates to Executive Director and Resident Service Manager.
- Communicates with other facilities resources department for current and up to date information.
- Develop a quarterly newsletter for educational purposes for staff to further their knowledge.
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents).
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse or a Registered Practical Nurse in applicable Province/State.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in staff supervision and training, scheduling and payroll compilation.
- Education and experience in Human Resources, Health Services with seniors, and Individuals with Dementia is an asset.
- This opportunity is for an energetic individual who possesses good interpersonal skills, enjoys working closely with team members and has a strong desire to provide our residents with a better quality of life. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate tact, empathy and patience by establishing and maintaining harmonious relationships with residents, their families and co-workers.
- This opportunity is for an individual who displays an attitude that supports our company philosophies and goals.
- Excellent oral, written and computer skills are required.
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields