As a Guest Attendant your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Answering all resident call bells and door alarms promptly and provides courteous service.
- Completing all aspects of resident care as outlined in the plan of care and care assignment.
- Transporting residents to and from their rooms, recreational activities, health office and dining room as required.
- Completing laundry and housekeeping duties as outlined by assignments.
- Dealing tactfully and courteously with residents, residents' families and reports any concerns / complaints to the supervisor.
- Practicing safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food preparation and service.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of six months of experience in a similar role.
- Current First Aid/CPR training.
- Excellent command of the verbal and written English language skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
Bonus points for having:
- Personal Support Worker Certificate is preferred.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields