What will you do in your job?
- Instruct Red Cross swim lessons adhering to Red Cross standards and keeping accurate lesson reports
- Perform Lifeguard duties and enforce pool and safety regulations
- Perform and record maintenance functions, and all pool opening and/or closing duties, as assigned
What can you expect working for Sifton?
- Team building events and a fun work environment
- Working on the Special Events team (staff events, resident events and community events)
- Company wide recognition program
- Red Cross Bathing Suit Allowance
- Growth opportunities and open door policies - your voice matters to us!
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule and a minimum of 8-12 hours per week or 1-2 shifts per week
- Possess a current NLS, Standard First Aid and Water Safety Instructor certification (if an instructor)
- Enjoy working with people of all ages and have strong interpersonal skills
- Work co-operatively in a team setting
- Must be safety conscious and dependable
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields