- Greet, pursue and assist all visitors and potential customers, and provide an outstanding customer experience, ensuring that all leads are systematically and thoroughly followed up and maximized.
- Guide the client through the leasing process from prospect to close of sale and into tenancy.
- Liaise with both the client and the Maintenance Department to ensure that both parties are fully and completely in agreement as to the times and dates and condition upon which turnover maintenance will be performed.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the products, suites, features and amenities available, marketing programs and competitive information.
- Assist in coordinating payments and collections to reduce any outstanding account balances. •Maintain resident/unit files ensuring they are completely up to date, accurate and scanned into Docuware as required.
- Respond to customers, and assist others in rental office in the completion of special projects as directed by the Operations Manager and/or Maintenance Coordinator to provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist in the planning and execution of resident engagement events and community activities.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales, leasing or marketing role, with demonstrated ability to meet monthly and yearly sales targets. Post-secondary education in related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service and administrative skills with the ability to focus on customers of all demographics to respond and support any inquiries.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and focus on delivering exceptional service through innovation and creativity. Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible, with the ability to effectively problem-solve and utilize multi-tasking skills to handle a variety of tasks and situations.
- Familiarity with Residential Tenancies Act and related legislation is an asset.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Sales Force or other similar software programs.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle for use at work.
- Able to work well independently. Flexible in terms of scheduled hours, including rotating shifts during the day, evenings and weekends.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields