This position is suitable for a candidate that is mature, caring and a positive person to inform the community, residents and families about the many Retirement Living Choices offered at Kingsway Arms.
- You must be self-motivated, professional, energetic, and have a genuine desire to work with seniors.
- The Marketing Manager/Sales Director is responsible for providing outstanding customer service in generating sales from individuals, referral groups and organizations.
- They must demonstrate exceptional understanding of / and work experience with seniors, product knowledge, and report / lead base management and current competitive intelligence.
- The ability to develop and maintain referral relationships and exceptional sales and marketing skills are key position responsibilities.
- You have a proven track record for networking.
- Experience in the Health Industry an asset
- Sales background as asset to this position
- Must possess excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational abilities and initiative
- Proficiency with office equipment
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License and provide a vehicle to perform the duties of this position
Kingsway Arms offers a compassionate work environment with competitive wages and benefits.
**Please check with your local area facility for current available job opportunities.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields