This is a hands-on management position that provides an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys a multi-faceted role. You will be responsible for leading a team, supporting resident (seniors) needs through coordinating internal and external resources, managing the use and care of suites and facility space, promoting the safety and wellbeing of residents and employees, planning and allocating physical and human resources, and budget management.
To be successful you must possess:
- Advanced education preferably in hospitality management or equivalent.
- Two+ years supervisory and/or leadership experience preferred.
- Computer literacy required, with intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Internet usage preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of WHMIS and Health and Safety Programs.
- Knowledge of seniors, gerontology, and income and housing issues highly regarded
- Knowledge of food service, housekeeping and facility operations preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Demonstrated creativeness in problem-solving, innovative critical thinking and resourcefulness
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities on a daily basis
- Commissioner of Oaths certification, or willingness to obtain certification
- This position requires the flexibility to modify duties, routines and work schedules at times in order to accommodate changing and emerging demands of the resident community environment.
- The Community Assistant Manager may be designated to work at any of Silvera’s resident communities during the term of their employment.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields