The primary responsibilities for this role are:
- Coordinates Resident transportation
- Provides ongoing support to the Residents
- Supports the Administrative team for clerical needs
- Performs basic accounting functions, which may involve keying Resident charges to accounts, along with creating purchase orders, petty cash, etc.
- Performs a wide variety of typing assignments, and operates the computer to enter data, edit, revise, and, create memos, tables, and other material.
- Monitors fire and security alarm panels, follows safety and security duties as per facility policy.
- Prepares photocopies and facsimiles, sorts and distributes incoming/outgoing mail.
- A graduate of an approved 2 year Office Administration/Professional Secretarial diploma (preferred).
- Excellent computer skills and experienced well in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous hospitality/customer service experience an asset especially with seniors.
- A friendly outgoing spirit is a definite asset.
- Must be familiar with the Fredericton area.
- Experience with cash flow.
- Comprehensive salary package including vacation time
- free onsite parking
- flexible scheduling
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields