How do I qualify?
You must have:
- High school education - Grade 10 minimum, prefer Grade 12.
- Experience in a hospitality and/or seniors’ environment is preferred.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate are desirable.
- Basic Computer knowledge (Microsoft word, email etc.)
- Experience in daily cleaning/laundry duties an asset.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental requirements of the position.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out significant amounts of lifting, bending, stopping and stretching.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated effective problem solving skills required.
- Detail oriented, with good organizational abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to organize work load and to respond efficiently and effectively to unexpected workload and situations.
- Demonstrates a consistent well groomed appearance and hygiene at all times.
Position Vacant Until Filled
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields