The Sales Manager is responsible for providing outstanding customer service in generating sales from individuals, referral groups and organizations. They must demonstrate exceptional understanding of seniors, product knowledge, report/lead base management, and current competitive intelligence. Ability to develop and maintain referral relationships and exceptional sales and marketing skills, are key position responsibilities. As a key representative of McCowan Retirement Residence, the Sales team are expected to empower the management team to support exceptional customer service, while fostering demonstration of company Mission, Vision and Values in all we do. Must maintain confidentiality of all community information.
Post-secondary education with experience in business administration or communications or equivalent sales experience. Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills in English are required. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are key to your success in this role. Organizational abilities and initiative are essential. Proficiency with office systems (phone, computer, fax, copiers, word, excel database management, CRM systems etc.). Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license and provide a vehicle to perform the duties of this position.
Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends in order to provide excellent service for our prospects.
- Manage and Perform Sales and Marketing
- Maintain solid knowledge of products and services offered by McCowan Retirement Residence.
- Develop and nurture database, keeping succinct and accurate data within the CRM. (Salesforce)
- Identify and initiate contact with existing and potential clients
- Schedule daily dedicated time to work on Prospect Lead-Management
- Develop and implement effective quarterly marketing and community relations/special events plan in conjunction with team members.
- Ensure retirement home shows well at all times and is tour ready.
- Work with prospects from initial inquiry through move in, ensuring that exceptional customer service is delivered at all stages.
- Provide alternatives and form creative solutions for all client inquiries
- Explain and demonstrate the stages of the selling process (relationship building, planning the sales call, identifying priorities, relating and reinforcing benefits, feedback loop, demonstrating capability)
- Effective and timely tracking of each prospect from initial inquiry to final outcome
- Ensure all team members understand the sales process and their role with same.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely manner and bring a sense of urgency to the Sales process
- Maintain awareness of all marketing strategies and tactics both internally and with competitors.
- In collaboration with the team, develop and implement sales and marketing strategies
- Attend trade shows, conferences to create awareness, promote our products and services, and understand customer needs and market trends
- Analyze statistics to determine forward strategy and keep the pipeline full.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with existing and potential prospects, their family, friends and all referral sources
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with McCowan team members
- Effective verbal and written communications skills are required to communicate with individuals of varying levels of education and diverse backgrounds
- Build a trusting relationship with all prospects, assisting them to identify and understand their true needs
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields