- Receives assignments from Manager
- Using specified cleaning/disinfecting/sanitizing agents, and following specific procedures, work patterns, and routines, performs tasks such as; Vacuuming, sweeping, dry/wet mopping, scrubbing, sanitizing/disinfecting floors, spot cleaning walls, windows and doors between washing, dusting, emptying waste baskets and rearranging furniture; removing waste, daily cleaning and disinfecting all resident areas; cleaning floors, fixtures, and furnishings in rooms, kitchen, closets; garbage collection, removing and recycling; may also include heavy cleaning duties such as deep cleaning. Performs outside work such as snow removal, sanding, and salting as required. Ensures privacy of residents during performance and daily duties.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, fire, and safety.
- Participates in company meetings as assigned, Attends in service education programs. Cooperates with other departments in such tasks as transferring residents, moving and storing supplies, furniture and equipment
- Considerable heavy lifting, reaching, squatting, kneeling, crouching and moving equipment, and climbing ladders. Exposure to biochemical agents and wet floors.
- Ability to work safely, following established safety practices and procedures.
- Ability to read and write English and follow simple written and verbal instructions in English.
- Vulnerable police check required
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields