- Receives assignment from Environmental Manager.
- Using specified cleaning/ disinfecting/sanitizing agents, and following specific procedures, work patterns, and routines, performs tasks such as:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, dry/wet mopping, scrubbing, sanitizing/disinfecting floors; spot cleaning walls, windows and doors between washing; dusting, emptying wastebaskets and rearranging furniture; removing waste; daily cleaning and disinfecting all resident homes; cleaning floors, fixtures and furnishings in rooms, kitchen, closets; garbage collection, removing and recycling; may also include heavy cleaning duties such as deep cleaning.
- Ensures privacy of residents during performance of duties.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, fire, and safety.
- Performs outside work such as removal of light snow, sanding and salting as required.
- Cooperates with other departments in such tasks as transferring residents, moving and storing supplies, furniture and equipment.
- Participates in company meetings as assigned. Attends in-service education programs.
Considerable lifting, reaching, squatting, kneeling, crouching, moving equipment and climbing ladders. Exposure to biochemical agents and wet floors.
- Ability to work safely, following established safety practices & procedures.
- Ability to read and write English and follow simple written and verbal instructions in English.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields