- Maintains the inventory levels of nursing supplies, forms and equipment.
- Maintains files/records such as current and/or discharged resident files, in-service attendance records, etc.
- Organizes new admissions charts
- Communicates and maintains positive relationship with staff
- Processes daily staff compliment sheets, scheduling for Nursing department, replaces staff when ill, absent, processes payroll
- Participates in facility meetings as assigned. Attends in-service education
- Adheres to policies and procedures for department regarding confidentiality, infection control, safety and quality assurance.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Administrative skills, typing and filing. Computer skills required.
- Ability to work safely, following established safety practices and procedures.
- Excellent organization skills, multi-tasking ability, and self-motivation
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields